Not all lining installations are performed on new equipment and sometimes equipment cannot be removed from the service area for lining replacement. In addition, all installed lining systems require preventative maintenance inspections and periodic repair. In these circumstances, we can bring our unmatched expertise and service to your doorstep.
Arbonite offers a full range of on-site tank lining application, inspection and repair services utilizing properly trained technicians capable of performing the highest quality of work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Arbonite is PA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)-certified to perform “TL” activities on all storage tanks regulated pursuant to the Storage Tank and Spill Prevention Act (35 P.S. Section 6021.101) – Company Certification No. 1228.
- Our personnel are certified to NACE Certified Inspection Program (CIP) Level I.
- Our personnel are fully-trained to operate safely in accordance with all current Occupational Safety and Health Administration – (OSHA) – regulations.
- Our personnel are enrolled in the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) program.
- On-site lining application and/or repair services offered include: rubber linings, thin-film linings (e.g., epoxies and baked phenolics), thick-film linings (e.g., vinyl esters and Novolac epoxies), Koroseal® polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet, and plastisol lining repairs.
- Mobile Department of Transportation (DOT) lining inspection and repair services for liquid bulk carriers – Company Certification No. CT-5752.
- Quick response is available for emergency on-site repairs.
Please contact us directly at 215-348-2950 or through the form on this page to learn more about how Arbonite can provide on-site lining application or tank coating services for your difficult corrosion problem.