Arbonite performs on-site lining application and coating services on tanks and equipment that cannot be removed from the service area.
Our technicians are properly trained to perform the highest quality work in a safe and efficient manner.
On-Site Lining and Coating Application Services
Arbonite offers a full range of on-site tank lining application, inspection, maintenance and repair services and has unmatched expertise in corrosion protection products. If you require a quick response, Arbonite provides emergency on-site repairs. Call us at 215-358-2950!
Our on-site application and repair services include:
- Rubber linings
- Thin-film linings (e.g., epoxies and baked phenolics)
- Thick-film linings (e.g., vinyl esters and Novolac epoxies)
- Koroseal® polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet
- Plastisol lining repairs
Skilled On-Site Lining Applicators
As a leading corrosion protection and tank lining company, Arbonite is proud of the training and skills our technicians maintain, and safety is at the forefront of our services. Our personnel are fully-trained to operate safely in accordance with all current Occupational Safety and Health Administrations (OSHA) regulations and deliver our unparalleled service to your doorstep.
Arbonite’s skilled technicians are certified by a number of government agencies and organizations, including:
- PA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) to perform “TL” activities on all storage tanks regulated pursuant to the Storage Tank and Spill Prevention Act. (35 P.S. Section 6021.101) – Company Certification No. 1880
- NACE Certified Inspection Program (CIP) Level I
- Transportation Worker Identification (TWIC) program
- Mobile Department (DOT) lining inspection and repair services for liquid bulk carriers – Company Certification No. CT-14276