Arbosol® Linings and Coatings
Arbosol is a liquid-applied, plasticized, heat-cured polyvinyl chloride (PVC) lining/coating system, known generically as plastisol. Arbonite is one of the most experienced and qualified applicators of plastisol coatings and linings, going back to our early beginnings in the 1950s.
Arbosol product advantages include:
- 100% solids – NO volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Proper surface preparation and the use of a chemical-bonding primer provide outstanding adhesion to the metallic substrate.
- Can be applied as a dip-coating or as a spray-applied coating system that allows for proper, continuous application on complex shapes and configurations with no seams.
- Range of durometer hardness options from 70 Shore A to 90 Shore A.
- Versatility – can be used as a tank lining system (minimum thickness of 60 mils) or as an effective barrier coating for the exterior of tanks, piping, and skids.
- Lining applications include sodium hypochlorite storage vessels, transport equipment, filter vessels in ion-exchange systems, plating equipment, and a large variety of pumps and valves.
- Food and Drug Administration – (FDA) – approved and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)-61 certified versions available.
- Variety of colors available in spray versions; standard dip formulations are black.
Please contact us directly at 215-348-2950 or through the form on this page to learn more about how Arbonite can provide an Arbosol coating or lining solution for your difficult corrosion problems.